Discover the Best Beachfront Hotel Fort Walton Beach Has to Offer.
Our beachfront hotel and its unexpected amenities will make your stay with us nothing short of amazing.
Our 152-room hotel on Okaloosa Island features …
- 24-hour fitness center
- business center
- gulf front pool with cascading waterfall and lazy river
- on-site restaurant, riptides grill, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- breakfast hours: 6:30 am – 10:30 am
- lunch and dinner: 10:30 am – 10:00 pm
- room service: 6:30 am – 10:00 pm
- 2,500 sq. ft. of flexible indoor meeting space
- 3,000 sq. ft. of beachfront space for weddings and events
- video game arcade
- seasonal supervised children’s activities, pirate and mermaid shows and ‘dive inn’ outdoor movies
- indoor bar
- giant outdoor tiki bar
- poolside service during season
- walkover from pool deck to beach
- beach chairs available for a fee (march-sept)
- sundry and gift shop
- $10 parking
- free fast wi-fi
As well as the following accessible amenities …
- accessible parking in front of the building
- accessible wheelchair routes to all amenities
- accessible front desk
- TTY Kit available at the front desk
- accessible lobby restroom
- accessible chair lift for pool
- accessible bar
*At Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach we strive to make all our guest comfortable. To learn more about our hotel’s accessibility please call 850-301-9000
Step onto your Gulf front balcony to watch the sunset. Slip into our zero-entry pool. Sip a fruity beverage under the thatched roof of our poolside tiki bar, or eat the best burger on the beach at Riptides Grill.
Planning an event? We have ample beachfront space for your meeting or wedding at our Okaloosa Island beachfront hotel Fort Walton Beach, and we’re located directly across the street from the Emerald Coast Convention Center.
Our beachfront hotel Fort Walton Beach has the best location on the beach, in a beautiful setting for creating fun family memories together. With an onsite restaurant, beach chair service, the best pool on the beach, seasonal children’s activities, a poolside tiki bar and top-notch event space, what more could you need?
Get some work done in our stylish lobby. Work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center or indoor pool. Relax in our beachfront hot tub. Get out and explore all our beachside town has to offer with help from our Local Guide.
Everything you need to have an unforgettable vacation is right here at our beachfront hotel on Okaloosa Island.
All you have to do is show up.